Tip Jar

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Look On The Bright Side of Life

Listen to Epidsode 33 Here!

Due to the loss of our dog, "Prissy", we acquired a new little dog, "Sugar".











OFF MY NEEDLES:

The Lakedale Shawl (See picture in last episode's post)

The Eyelet Cardi made with handspun from Daily Fibers mixed BFL.
















One of my favorite hat patterns...Slouchy Hat with PIcot Edge by Royal Llama Silk

And not my favorite pattern...Meret














And even less favorite fingerless mitts pattern...Matching Mitts for the Meret

And the Cascading Leaves Shawl overly festooned with beads which you can barely see in the picture.  This was made from handspun from Sosae Caetano fiber that was gifted to me. (Sorry for the weird lighting on the 2nd and 3rd photos.)








































ON MY NEEDLES:

My first adult sized handspun socks!!  And here's the book, Two at a Time Toe-Up Socks,  that guided me every step of the way.  The fiber was purchased from Dicentra Designs.



















My OH SO CUTE hat!  The OhSo hat pattern.














When I go to Madrona, I stay with Ilga who owns Edgewood Garden Studios.  She dyes the most beautiful fiber and has amazing handspun yarn.  Check it out!

IN OUR WINEGLASS:

Although we were supposed to review a Graer Burgunder, our wine review got hi-jacked by Cupcake Angel Food white wine.  My favorite!

Stay tuned for more info on raffling off SAW 2.2 and SAW 3.

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life courtesy of Monty Python.

Thanks for tuning in, friends.  We'll see ya next time!

2 comments:

  1. I still love this episode so much. Thinking of you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this episode so much. Thinking of you both!

    ReplyDelete