Tip Jar

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Kick Boodie

Listen to Episode 26 Here!

One of the highlights of our trip to Florida was taking the girls to see the gators in the Everglades.
I finished up my Citron shawl with the crochet beaded bind-off.

And cast-on/finished my Kudos Circle Wrap
Also cast on for the Fitted Tank from the Spring/Summer Issue of Knit Simple magazine.

IN OUR WINEGLASS:
Baileyana Chardonnay which we both agreed was one of those Chards to be poured at room temperature.  Goes lovely with chocolate.

CampKIP was amazing! Stay tuned to the website so you can be a part next year!

For those of you who are not familiar, THIS is Kick Boodie! The BEST carnival ride ever.

Yes, I bought a chick!  Feel free to enter the Name the Chicken Contest in our Ravelry group.
This video will give you an idea of the gender test I was referring to except mine is a simple metal washer and a feed bag string!

TRADING POST:
We are still accepting trades for the $75 Gift Certificate to Eat Sleep Knit.  We will announce the chosen trade on the next podcast so get in those trades!!

We will be at Stitches South  this weekend and hope you can come see us at the Knit Wits Chocolate Sip & Share in the Lobby of the Renaissance Atlanta Waveryly near the Atrium Bar between 4:30 and 6:30pm on Friday April 15, 2011.

See You There!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Carin, your Citron is absolutely beautiful. I love the beading on it.

    hybridgirl
    aka Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend from knit group just mentioned your podcast to me - she had recently 'discovered' it. Loved the episodes I've listened to...a few from the very beginning and a few of the latest; hope you're around for a good while! All the best to you and your family on this Easter weekend!

    GinaBina (rav)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to agree with Rick on this one....Canadian's love Cheese Wiz. I'm 29 and enjoy this snack at least once a week. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy I'll even add little raisins on top! :)

    ReplyDelete