Tip Jar

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas (Part Two)

Listen to Episode 16 Here!

Run Run Rudolph by Luke Bryan started and ended the show!

ON MY NEEDLES:

Spiraluscious #2 Finished!  Now to figure out how to make the neck opening bigger. *sigh*

Zephyr's Shawl just needs it's edging.  I'll post pics next show of the finished object!

Don't know if I'll get to finishing Abby's Waldorf doll before Christmas but here's Angelina's to give you an idea of what they look like.



















ON MY SUZIE:












"Truly Scrumptious"  One bobbin down and one to go.  This will definitely not be enough for my February Lady Sweater but it's pretty anyway!

ON ANGELINA'S ASHFORD:












"Opal" Corriedale fleece.  I've been flicking this but I think this one is bound for the drum carder.


My special birthday present this year is a trip to Black Sheep Wool Gathering in June!  I can't wait!  Care to join us?

I'll be working on my scarf for the Special Olympics Scarf Project just as soon as Christmas wraps up.  Which state will you be knitting for?

I'm taking part in the Living Crafts Ornament Exchange reunion.  I'll post pics as the project unfolds.
Here is the ornament I had published in the magazine.



NEW PODCAST ALERT!

We love supporting new podcasters.  Check out The Knit Dr. Podcast on ITunes! 

IN OUR WINEGLASS:

Da Vinci Chianti A delicious wine that goes great with pasta!  Put on some old Dean Martin records and pour yourself a glass.

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas!  Thank you so much for listening and supporting the podcast with your donations and encouragement! 




2 comments:

  1. Hope the House of Knitwits had a happy holiday! Thanks for keeping me entertained while I did my chores (feeding/watering alpacas & angoras) and Christmas dinner prep. Always enjoy the banter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Sandra in the hope that y'all had a Merry Christmas and I wish you the very happiest (and safest) of a New Year! Still loving the podcast that I listen to while spinning on a spindle. Another displaced person here. Oregon does sound quite the interesting and fiber friendly place to live!

    ReplyDelete